DIY WITH BRIAN

 We all know that this pandemic has brought a lot of uncertainty and anxiety thus very stressful. Most of us are at home with very little to do and this has a negative effect on our Mental Health. Being an individual who has a lived experience with a mental health problem, I used various art therapy DIY projects to help me cope and recover from factors that affected my mental health and were grateful to have done them.  Art therapy is one way of expressing yourself in a way that words cannot. These art therapy projects are all things you could do at home and discuss with your friends, family and even children and get active. I hope they help you work on getting mentally healthy.
Join me this week on Wednesday, courtesy of Basic Needs Basic Rights Kenya as I share some DIY projects that you can do in the comfort of your home with readily available materials within your house. Let's get creative with Brian Emmanuel Maina & Basic Needs Basic Rights Kenya.

Comments